About the Personal Calendar Feature
- You must be a member to use the personal calendar; just sign up or sign in.
- You can add an event to your personal calendar from the calendar landing page or an event detail page. From the calendar landing page, click the green calendar icon; from an event detail page, click the "Add to Your Jazz Near You Calendar" link.
- View your personal calendar either by clicking the calendar icon in the top corner of every All About Jazz and Jazz Near You page or click the "My Shows" tab on the Jazz Near you home page.
- On the day of a flagged event, a red bell will appear over the blue calendar icon in the top right corner of every All About Jazz and Jazz Near You page.
- Members can follow musicians from their personal calendar page by entering a musician's name in the "Follow Musicians" box and clicking "Add." Added musicians will then appear under the "Favorite Musicians Locally" tab when they perform in a member's area and will appear under the "Favorite Musicians Globally" tab.
- A member's personal calendar can be shared on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the respective icons on their personal calendar page.
- To remove an event, go to your personal calendar page and click the red calendar icon under the "My Shows" tab.
Get started, have fun, and let us know what you think!
Add shows to your personal calendar, follow your favorite musicians, share your personal calendar on social media, and let us know what you think. We're curious to get your feedback as we improve this useful and fun feature.